frequently asked questions

"travel is the only thing you buy that can make you richer"

Q: Where does Traveling DAB provide services?

A: Alaska, Colorado, Oregon & Washington​.

Q: How are these services legal?

A: ​Check out the LEGAL tab for laws in depth.

Q: To who to do we provide services?

A: ​Adults 21+ only​.


Q: What is the BREATHER Box?

A: ​A care package of goodies, samples & treats sending travellers on their way sent via mail prior to departure, including our signature Traveling DAB bamboo storage tube.

Q: What does a 420-itinerary consist of?

A: ​​An agenda of your cannatrip journey with a detailed guide: restaurants, cannabis activities & optional tour tickets, accessible on any smart device through the free downloadable Traveling DAB app.

Q: What is an elite package?

A: ​​An all-inclusive with flights, hotel reservations, tour tickets, food vouchers, cannabis activities & optional car rental, plus a 420-itinerary.

Q: How many times can an itinerary be edited?

A: ​​Itineraries or elite package bookings have a maximum of four revisions.

Q: Who is eligible for our BREATHER Box?

A: All of our cannatravellers, packages big or small, are eligible to receive a BREATHER Boxvia mail prior to cannatrip departure.

Q: How are cannatrips priced?

A: The à la carte itineraries are $100 flat-rate to serve as a daily guide that can be followed along on your smart device using the Traveling DAB™ app. Flexible elite packages start at $800+, this includes the price of an itinerary & all reservations + our 30% Cannatravel Consultant worry-free fee.

Q: How does the Traveling DAB app work?

A: Once your cannatrip is confirmed, we will email you a personalized link to download your offline itinerary. You can add it to as many devices as you'd like. It is integrated with Google Maps for accurate location & Yelp for reviews + photos in order to learn more about the restaurants, tours, dispensaries, etc. you will visit. For more information on the app, click here (link coming soon).

Q: How does a Cannatravel Consultant curate the quintessential 420-itinerary?

A: Upon inquiring about embarking on a cannatrip, you will be lead to fill out our FREE travel consultation questionnaire, this survey allows us to better prepare for the journey you don't know yet where to start.

Connect with us

for travel guidance

Email here

Q: Is there a Legal Consent Form that needs to be signed prior to departure?

A: You will be sent an electronic Legal Consent Form in regard to all laws pertaining to your cannatrip. This must be on file before any cannatravellers depart.

Q: If I have a question or concern prior to departure, who do you contact?

A: ​​The best way to stay in touch with your Cannatravel Consultant is through the in-app messaging feature of the Traveling DAB™ app.

Q: If a problem occurs during cannatravel, who do you contact?

A: For a prompt response, using the in-app messaging feature, contact your Cannatravel Consultant. You may also call or text: (802) 729-BOOK.

Q: When will cannatravel services in Nevada, California, Massachusetts & Washington DC become available?

A: It is currently foreseen for recreational cannabis laws to be put into effect in mid-2018 for all states that just became legalized.